Franklin Medical Center offers an 8 bed acute-care intensive rehabilitation unit.
- Unable to get around as well as you used to?
- Having trouble bathing and dressing?
- Recovering from an illness?
- Suffered from a stroke?
- Been in an accident?
Schedule an assessment today: 318-435-9411
- Acute inpatient rehab providing intensive inpatient rehab
- 24 hour skilled nursing care
- Speech, respiratory, physical, occupational and supportive therapy programs provided by therapists and social workers
- A dedicated program for the care of the adult patient who is facing an acute or chronic illness, an intermediate injury or disability
- Transportation services
Common illness and injuries treated with rehab:
- Traumatic/Non-traumatic Brain Injury
- Traumatic/Non-traumatic Spine Injury
- Debilitating Arthritis
- Hip Fracture
- Major multiple trauma
- Neurological disorders
- MVA-resulting in injury
- Prolonged illness