We understand that paying medical bills can sometimes create problems for patients and their families. Our financial counseling program is meant to address some of these issues. Financial Counselors assist low-income patients in Medicaid enrollment, as well as utilization of the hospital financial assistance program and clinic sliding scale program. For patients who need help in paying for prescription drugs, there is the Prescription Assistance Program which may lower the costs of medicine for patients who meet the established criteria.
For prescription assistance information call (318) 435-4571.
Contact one of our Financial Counselors below to schedule an appointment today.
|Dana Day/Angel Hatton||Hospital Case Management Department||(318) 435-5263|
|Naomi Cader||Business Office||(318) 435-9411 ext. 2290|
|Krysta Younker||Winnsboro Clinic North Location||(318) 435-4571|
NHSC-Approved Sites offers a sliding scale fee discount program. The amount owed for services by eligible patients are adjusted based on income and family size.
- Available to all individuals and families with annual incomes at or below 200 percent of the most current federal poverty guidelines.
- To qualify for 100% full discount an individual or family shall have an annual income at or below 100% of the most current federal poverty guidelines.
- Fees will be adjusted based on the family size and income for individuals and families with incomes above 100 percent and at or below 200 percent of federal poverty guidelines.
- Patients of NHSC-Approved Sites shall be made aware of the sliding scale program.
- Sliding scale eligibility requirements for discounts at NHSC-Approved Sites is based on income and family size and no other factors.
Click below to view our sliding fee scale schedule, view the financial assistance policy, or download the NHSC sliding scale application.