Franklin Medical Center offers an 8 bed acute-care intensive rehabilitation unit.
Many of our patients have suffered from debilitating illnesses or afflictions, ranging from infection to stroke. These conditions often leave patients in need of physical, occupational, or speech therapy, in additional to their other lingering medical needs. Our rehab unit provides a caring and comfortable environment with the therapy resources and medical management services needed to help our patients fully recover.
- Unable to get around as well as you used to?
- Having trouble bathing and dressing?
- Recovering from an illness?
- Suffered from a stroke?
- Been in an accident?
Schedule an assessment today: 318-412-5400
- Acute inpatient rehab providing intensive inpatient rehab
- 24 hour skilled nursing care
- Speech, respiratory, physical, occupational and supportive therapy programs provided by therapists and social workers
- A dedicated program for the care of the adult patient who is facing an acute or chronic illness, an intermediate injury or disability
- Transportation services
Common illness and injuries treated with rehab:
- Traumatic/Non-traumatic Brain Injury
- Traumatic/Non-traumatic Spine Injury
- Debilitating Arthritis
- Hip Fracture
- Major multiple trauma
- Neurological disorders
- MVA-resulting in injury
- Prolonged illness