At Franklin Medical Center, our focus is on providing the highest quality care to our patients. When you need urgent orthopedic care, Franklin Medical Center is ready to take care of you as quickly as possible.
Our Orthopedic Surgery team will:
- Assess and administer treatment for your medical issues
- Build a relationship with you and communicate clearly with both you and your community physician about your plan of care and your health status
- Work with other hospital staff to coordinate laboratory tests or diagnostic imaging that may be necessary
- Perform emergency surgery if required
- Communicate with providers and coordinate special consultations/services that you may need to continue receiving the highest quality treatment as your care is transferred after discharge
Franklin Medical Center welcomes board certified orthopedic surgeon Gene Soeller, MD. Dr. Soeller has extensive training in orthopedic trauma and robotic joint arthroplasty. Raised in Slidell, Louisiana he obtained an Electrical Engineering degree from LSU in 1973. He worked as an Engineer until beginning medical school at LSU New Orleans in 1992. His internship at Charity Hospital New Orleans began in 1996.
Dr. Soeller has practiced orthopedic surgery for over 20 years, including the last four years in Monroe.
For a referral, talk to your primary care provider.